Today Oracle announced the release of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c Release 3 (220.127.116.11).
Oracle Enterprise Manager 13.3 introduces many new features for database, cloud and middleware management, such as:
- Support for monitoring and management of Oracle Database 18c
- Onboarding non-cloud DB/PDB to DBaaS Cloud
- Relocation of service instances across cloud pools
- PDB upgrade using Fleet Maintenance
- Modernization of UI stack for key database performance diagnostics capabilities like ASH Analytics and Real-time SQL Monitoring
- Support for Oracle Identity Management 12.2.x Management
- Support for Cloning of SOA or OSB-based Domains Versioned 18.104.22.168 and later
- JVMD enhancements to support large scale deployments & ALL request monitoring
- Uptake of JDK 7u171 and WLS April 2018 CPU for enhanced security
You can get your copy here OTN.
For new feature please check New Features In Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13c.